All you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-visa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for folks that would like to go to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application procedure to get new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through a web application. This new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites that the vacationers should keep in mind in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous types of visas, so you have to see if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure you accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure to have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you get the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Based on how you planned your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a team, one person can apply on the internet for all the vacationers, but every one of them ought to complete and sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you want to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-visa Egypt
In the event you decided to take several travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you want. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you must request for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return whenever necessary.